PyroSpriteProductionPyroSpriteProduction

Main Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Ryu: Then and Now Ryu: Then and Now

inb4thismoviegets4+becauseitsegoraptor

I can see why this was rejected,
The punchline, which was hard to laugh at, was closer to a random event, rather than something related to Ryu (which you do everytime), which isn't really fresh anymore.

The animation itself was top-notch anyways.

Egoraptor responds:

uhm, what? this is probably the most comprehensive punchline I've ever done. How was his direct response to a sad memory a random event?

Brawl 4 Brawl 4

I Actually Lol'd

I found this funny, kinda.
There were some great random shit.

Anti-Twilight Anti-Twilight

Okay but not great

To short...No sound..And only 2 seconds long, they are 2 good second, don't get me wrong...But why bother submitting this?I enjoy it is what you did but as a whole it just isn't worth it

Video Games XD Video Games XD

OK, CUE LOADING BAR

This file is huge and without a loading bar, it's just a dark picture for a while.
Low Quality
Some parts made on Movie Maker.
Not very good animation.
Not the best jokes.
Very short for 7MB.
Repeats.

Vaderkid123 responds:

Actually everythign was made in movie maker, and there is a limit on how fast you can animate using movie maker, I dont actually have flash so I cant make it any faster, or better animated.

V for Vendetta: Vigilante V for Vendetta: Vigilante

wow

normally comic based submissions for some reason tend to be of low quality,this has changed that,I really enjoyed this you managed to do a Cell-animated flash and pull of some action as well which to me seems impressiveI liked the story and I can see where it come frome just by reading the first couple pages of V for vendetta,interesting idea to take the meat rationing and make whole flash about it,very impressive.

Infestation Infestation

Wow

that was good with an extremely smart mesage filled with creativity,best damn flash I've seen ll night!this deserves to be on front page and I hpe to see more from you soon!

The Waterman Movie Teaser The Waterman Movie Teaser

Okay

im sure this would have been good had it been made but its MID 2009 and No movie

Worst Fuckin Movie Ever Worst Fuckin Movie Ever

Meh

was'nt horible but the balance of the whole thing needs alot of work it really seemed like just a buch of random swearing which if it was a l9nger animation that would be fine .Just Look At The awesome series its a random jumble of swearing but it still has good quality

Khonjin responds:

I never liked the awesome series that much, oddly enough. Well, you can't please everyone I suppose. Thanks for the review :)

Watchmen Movie is Coming! Watchmen Movie is Coming!

Meh

mabye if the thing played on its own i would have given it a 10 but for now a 9

Phantom, V v. Darth Vader Phantom, V v. Darth Vader

wow!

just when i thought some real crap could get through the portal this is here .Not funny not well done a definate Zero and thats being gratefull !